7 Core Concepts To Multiply Your Confidence Level, Eliminate Bad Dates, And Attract Your Dream Partner
In April I decided to get to it and finally work on a book about my dating experiences. It took me about 5 weeks of work. Some days I’d write for 4 hours, some days an hour and little by little it started to come together. I had kept a journal, well I always keep a journal most days and felt compelled to share with you what I learned. Online dating doesn’t have to be hard work. It can be quite amazing on most days but I have to admit there are some jerks out there, men and women. There are many people that have helped me along the way. I’m very grateful for you all. xo.
Get your copy today!
How Many Bad Dates Will You Go On This Year?
If you’re one of the 49 Million people who date online, the average answer is 41 dates per year. Ugh! What a horrible waste of time! And it doesn’t even include the 12 hours per week (on average) you’ll spend just looking at dating profiles.
You don’t want more dates. You want better dates.
You want to choose exactly what you desire in a partner and create the relationship of your dreams. To have the confidence to approach the man you saw at the coffee shop and see if there’s a spark.
Finding “The One” Is Simple…Once You Know How.
Have you ever wondered:
- Why the harder you work at finding your soulmate, the harder it becomes?
- Why you keep meeting the same type of men over and over again?
- What men REALLY want?
While there is no magic “easy button” to help you find Mr. Right, this book includes a proven 7-Core System to give you the courage to look in the right places and stay on track the entire time.
‘How to Date A Guy And Get It Right’ Reveals:
- How to deepen your confidence and discover your point of attraction. Once you know how, creating a perfect first date becomes effortless.
- The secret to becoming clear and attract the man of your dreams.
- The #1 trait men find most attractive. You’ll learn how to get it, and how to use it to your advantage.
- The Top 3 pitfalls of dating online, and how to avoid them.
- The power of getting in the flow and attracting that one person who is your soulmate.
- How to let go of the past, put your focus on this moment, and ensure you have a happy and loving relationship that lasts a lifetime.
- The average bad date cost $150. By using the strategies in this book, you could save over $3960 in the first year alone.
Stop being frustrated. Stop letting people waste your time. Learn how to become a woman of purpose and confidence. A woman who doesn’t hesitate when she sees a man she’s attracted and knows exactly what to do.
Where will you be in few months, or even a year from now?
It’s up to you.
Here’s your chance. Grab this book and start being the most authentic, best version of yourself possible. It’s the perfect guide for removing old patterns, repairing and restoring yourself with renewed vigour.
By elana on Aug. 13 2017
Christie’s book is a must-read for anyone who wants more fulfillment from a relationship, even an ongoing one. Her honest and poignant experiences are framed with excellent advice that has evolved and matured over time. I particularly appreciated the tools that Christie described about putting in place daily rituals to stay grounded and focused, and that these rituals become the basis for being true to yourself. My biggest take-away was to give yourself permission to respectfully end a date or communication with an individual simply if you want to, with no guilt or lengthy back and forths. Christie is a genius and this book will become a reference to women in this century.
By Melissa Christie on Aug. 11 2017
By laura on Aug. 12 2017
By Barbara Burnett on Aug. 12 2017